Mr Francisco Colayco and Bengco will explain in the webinar the difference between BUY and LEND investments and how BUY investments are key to your wealth generation. You will also learn whether KsK Coop can be your partner to wealth generation. KsK Coop offers members easy and good investment opportunities like:
- Co-own businessess like Chowking Restaurant in One Mango Square in Cebu City and the Rural Bank of Cavite City
- Invest in mutual funds in "sachet" for only PhP300, PhP500 and PhP1000 minimum placement per month, and
- Savings and special deposit accounts
Pera Palaguin webinar is FREE and open to all Filipinos from all parts of the world. All you need is fast and reliable Internet connection. Limited slots are available. Click here to reserve your seat: http://bit.ly/PeraPalaguinWebinar
KsK Coop was formed and registered in the Philippines on September 23, 2004. KsK Coop helps its members to increase income and wealth through savings and investments. Its primary objectives are the following:
- To help, educate and motivate members to keep more of the money they earn
- To empower and influence members to cllectively do more of the money they keep
- To encourage members to join thrift and savings programs to achieve increased income, savings and investments
- To achieve financial independence for each individual member and the cooperative as a whole
- To provide continuous trainings and seminars in and about financial independence.
Pera Palaguin webinar is part of financial education programs of KsK Coop and the Colayco Foundation for Education, Inc. To know more about their programs, visit www.kskcoop.com and www.colaycofoundation1.com.
Tags: Money, Investments, Mutual funds, Cooperative , Savings
Powered by Qumana